Wastewater Contract Operations
Our wastewater contract operators run plants up to 2 million gallons per day (MGD)
in capacity. We specialize in permitting, regulatory compliance, energy efficiency, constructability, trouble-shooting and plant start-up issues.
Our wastewater contract operations staff can provide experienced and cost-effective short-term and long-term staffing to deal with today’s uncertain staffing and budgetary issues. We have continuously operated several public plants in Southern California since 1986, providing both general management and Grade I-V certified operators.
Wastewater Contract Operations services include:
- Sewer maintenance and SSMP compliance
- Emergency response planning and vulnerability assessments
- Facility maintenance management systems
- Operations trouble-shooting
- Program management
- Monthly operations report
- Biosolids management
- Landscape services
- Value engineering and implementation